SPE Online Education
Every day we are involved in negotiations of one form or another. Even though negotiations are an integral part of our lives, techniques for managing these situations are not instinctive; they must be learned.
Duration: 4 hours
- Negotiation Defined
- Principled Negotiation
- Distributive Negotiation
- Intergrative Negotiation
- Mixed Motive Negotiation
- BATNA (Best Alternative to No Agreement)
- Reservation Price and ZOPA (Zone of Possible Agreement)
- Negotiation Strategy and Planning
- Finding and Using Negotiation Power
- Top Ten Negotiation Impasses and Challenges
0.4 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00