SPE Online Education
Project Economics and Risk Analysis presents the process energy companies follow to analyze the economic attractiveness of capital investments, whether it is an investment in oil and gas exploration, a new power plant or LNG facility, a new refinery, or simply the capital expansion of an existing facility. The analysis includes three basic ways to incorporate uncertainty into the calculation of project metrics: Deterministic estimates, Spider and Tornado Diagrams, and Monte Carlo Simulation.
Duration: 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Cash Flow
- Future and Present Value Analysis
- Present Value of a Project
- Calculating the Internal Rate of Return of a Project
- Risk Analysis
- Impact of Debt Financing (Leverage) on Project Economics
- Summary of Financial Results
This online training course is categorized under the Management and Information discipline.
0.27 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00