SPE Online Education
This presentation covers the principles of control theory and the popular methods of implementation. Pressure, temperature and, flow measurement equipment types and their selection criteria is explained in detail. Different types and typical mounting practices for Level Instruments is presented. Control valves are described in terms of how to select the proper type of valve, suitable materials, and an appropriate size. Specifications and review of Safety Shutdown and Wellhead Control systems are covered in detail.
Duration: 3 hours
- Controllers and Control Theory
- Pressure Measurement and Control
- Temperature Measurement and Control
- Flow Measurement and Control
- Level Measurement and Control
- Control Valves
- Safety Shutdown Systems
- Wellhead Shutdown Systems
- Instrumentation: References and Additional Information
0.3 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00