SPE Online Education
Integrated Reservoir Characterization pulls together data and talents from a number of disciplines to optimize field production. This topic describes the contributions of the geologist, geophysicist, petroleum engineer, and petrophysicist as they combine data and interpretations to build a comprehensive model of the reservoir.
Duration: 3 hours, 40 minutes
- Introduction to Integrated Reservoir Characterization
- Assembly and Review of Existing Data
- Data Acquisition
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Data Integration
- Recommended Processes
- Case Study 1 - Anasazi Field
- Case Study 2 - Yibal Field
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization: References and Additional Information
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization: Exercises
This online training course is categorized under the Reservoir discipline.
0.37 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00