SPE Online Education
This topic reviews the categories of unconventional oil and gas resources such as shale reservoirs, tight gas sands, coal bed methane, and heavy oil. Development, field development, and specialized processes applied to each of these categories are also discussed. Finally, the estimation of available resources and reserves estimations is examined for each category and several case studies are provided.
Duration: 7 hours
- Introduction to Unconventional Resource Types
- Introduction to Unconventional Resource Development
- Shale Reservoirs
- Tight Gas Sands and Their Development
- Coal Bed Methane Reservoirs and Their Development
- Extra-Heavy Oil Resources
This online training course is categorized under the Reservoir discipline.
0.70 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00