SPE Online Education
Like other commodities, the market determines the value of crude oil. Examine how crude oil markets and pricing are established based on global and regional supply and demand, and how organizations such as OPEC affect these markets on a wholesale level.
Duration: 4 hours
- Changing Nature of the Crude Oil Market
- Crude Oil Pricing Today
- Fundamentals of a Physical Crude Oil Contract
- Negotiation of Physical Contracts
- Fundamentals of Financial Derivatives
- Use of Derivatives in Price Risk Management
- Trading of Crude Oil: Using Both Physical and Financial Contracts
This online training course is categorized under the Management and Information discipline.
0.4 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00