SPE Online Education
Introduces the logging techniques used in cased wells. Describes various types of radioactive tools for determining lithology and fluid saturation, acoustic devices for well integrity logging, and a range of flow monitoring logs. Highlights each tool's operating principles.
Duration: 2 hours, 40 m inutes
- Cased Hole Logging Overview
- Formation Evaluation in Cased Holes
- Cement Bond Evaluation
- Casing Inspection
- Qualitative Flow Evaluation
- Flow Rate Determination in the Wellbore
- Production Logging of Multiphase Flow in Horizontal Wells
- Cased Hole Logging: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Completions discipline.
0.27 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00