SPE Online Education
Dipmeter data is an important component of the database used in integrated subsurface interpretations. Computed dipmeter data provides geoscientists with critical geological insight, especially when combined with other well and seismic data, to help evaluate the subsurface environment. This topic, Dipmeter Surveys, discusses dipmeter logging tools, data acquisition, data processing, display and interpretation of computed dipmeter data, as well as applications for unconventional resource reservoirs.
Duration: 7 hours
- Dipmeter Overview
- Dipmeter Logging Tools
- Raw Dipmeter Data Processing
- Display of Formation Dip and Image Data
- Dipmeter Interpretation of the Geological Structure
- Dipmeter Interpretation in Various Depositional Environments
- Dipmeter Applications for Unconventional Resource Reservoirs
0.7 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00