SPE Online Education
Introduces equipment and procedures for drillstem testing. Describes basic tool assemblies and operating procedures for fixed and floating rig testing. Illustrates qualitative and quantitative analysis of drillstem test data.
Duration: 4 hours
- Overview of Drillstem Testing
- Types of Drillstem Tests
- Tool String: Conventional DST (Open Hole)
- Tool String: Other DST Types
- Testing on Floating Vessels
- Pressure Recorders for DSTs
- Surface DST Equipment
- DST Design and Field Procedures
- DST Interpretation: General Aspects
- DST Interpretation: Qualitative Analysis
- DST Interpretation: Quantitative Analysis
- Drillstem Testing: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Production and Operations discipline.
0.4 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00