SPE Online Education
Presents the fundamental theory and mathematical basis for determining gaswell performance from well test data. Outlines field testing procedures and interpretation methods.
Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Conventional and Isochronal Gas Well Tests
- Additional Testing Options
- Special Considerations in Testing Gas Wells
- Test Procedures and Regulations (Examples)
- Gas Well Testing: References and Additional Information
This online training course is categorized under the Production and Operations discipline.
0.17 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00