SPE Online Education
Managers who lead and manage through coaching-providing encouragement, feedback, and support-are more successful in "working through others." This brief course focuses on the skills and techniques of positive coaching in an organizational setting including listening actively, providing constructive feedback based on observation, reinforcing positive employee performance through recognition and praise, and teaching new skills.
Duration: 4 hours
- Types of Coaching and Coaching Triggers
- The Coaching Process
- Determining Coachability
- Step 1: Challenges.Opportunities Identification
- Step 2: Active listening
- Step 3: Planning and Goal Setting
- Step 4: Active Coaching and Feedback
- The USED Model of Coaching
- The GROW Model
- Monitoring and Follow-up
- Mentoring and Career Development
This online training course is categorized under the Management and Information discipline.
0.4 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00