SPE Online Education
The development and production of an oil or gas field is among the most involved and challenging business undertakings. Learn the steps involved in field development, from its initial planning stages, through reservoir analysis, subsurface design and construction of surface facilities. This module also covers components of long-term production, reservoir management and facilities maintenance.
Duration: 5 hours, 48 minutes
- Stage One: Identification and Assessment of Opportunities
- Stage Two: Analyze Alternative Development Options
- Stage Three: Optimizing the Preferred Development Plan
- Stage Four: Execution of the Field Development
- Stage Five: Manage Field Performance over Its Life Cycle
This online training course is categorized under the Management and Information discipline.
0.58 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00