SPE Online Education
Introduces principles and general procedures for managing emergencies, reporting and investigating accidents, and maintaining safety in day-to-day activities. Addresses hazards that are common to most oil and gas sites, emphasizing awareness, planning and training as keys to preventing accidents.
Duration: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Emergency Preparedness
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Safety Hazards in Oil and Gas Production
- Safe Work Practices
- Safety and Control of Site Activities
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Oilfield Safety: References and Additional Information
0.23 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00