SPE Online Education
Describe environmental factors that require modification to normal marine/non-marine seismic data acquisition. Include access, water depth, surface terrain, noise and obstructions. Indicate appropriate source, receiver or geometries considerations for each case. List non-conventional seismic survey types and their application. List non-conventional source and receiver types and their application. List source and receiver limitations for a transition zone seismic survey. Describe possible shooting solutions for seismic acquisition in an existing field with obstructions. Describe exploration reasons for shear wave acquisition.
Duration: 8 hours
- Project #1: Choosing source and receivers in transition zones
- Project #1: Implementation techniques and limitations
- Project #2: Choosing source and receivers in access limited areas
- Project #2: Shooting solutions in zones with limited access and obstacles.
- Project #3: Identify important aspects of shear wave acquisition
0.8 CEUs offered.
Members : USD 115.00
Non-members : USD 150.00